Opening post by Ser Bonifer Hasty · #1
i took my banner out of [SITH] three days ago and rode alone again... then I swore my sword to [SITH] before the day had finished. DavePacMan stood in the hall and said he was done with me, and the whole kingdom heard it. That is a strange record to carry back to a keep.
the realm has treated our quarrel like a chapter from the histories, with Lord Halys Redfort making it everybody's business. I used to think such things deserved an answer in the same square... now I keep my answer closer, and notice who is willing to stand behind either name.
you heard DavePacMan say he was done, so you know what the words weigh. They end only when one of us rides to the other's walls, or when we find ourselves in the same rally and neither of us makes anything of it... until then, the silence is still part of the record.